Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 2 (don't worry, i have no intention of posting every day )

Now i have told everyone what I'm doing,  I'm wondering is this a good idea?


I have my "stiff Stuff" and some beautiful embroidery felt my mother-in-law gave me years ago that i knew would come in useful one day. (just like all the other "crafty" bits in my loft )


Now that  I no longer own  Absolute beads, it means i can  partake in the monthly challenge packs that i missed out on before, So what a great opportunity to practice my seedies skills.


(you can buy  a challnege pack here)
 http://www.absolutebeads.co.uk/summer-challenge-pack-pink-and-green-1313-p.asp

 I  was thrilled about buying my first challenge pack and got started straight away and finished within a week.....



I made 3 pieces for the  challenge. 2 of which involved the use of the "pesky things" as i like to call them ,  or seed beads as others call them.


sadly I cannot post pics of my makes until after the challenge ends in August.....  but here s a pic of what we started with. 
Now  i need to start on my Cabochon.................................... 





No comments:

Post a Comment