Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

im back, and not lost all my marbles.... yet!

After a bit of a wobble last week when i threw my seedies out of the tube.... i  think i may be back on track.
I invited a couple of friends over and we mad some pretty bracelets a friend of mine had shown me to make inn  Lanzarote... thank you Anne of Lanza Jewels x 

I was pleased i didnt give up. I  just needed a little break from seedies  so i played with my big beads for a few days


Im now  going to be focusing on making my nature cuff.. I have only got so far as choosing some lampwork beads and seed beads.


Im really disappointed that some lovely lampwork bead si ordered from the US on Etsy failed to arrive after a month.... :(  Not sure what i can do about that but  I am so gutted. Can you start a dispute on Etsy?


Once i have made a final decision i will start to post some pics. But this is one of the items i made recently using pesky little bleeders!







No comments:

Post a Comment