Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

What a difference a day makes........


Firstly a HUGE thank you to everyone on Operation Tackle that bead stash and beadbuddies groups on Facebook,….  these guys  have been very so supportive and given me the much needed kick up the backside to keep motivated after my major wobble at the weekend.

Today i feel I'm ready to crack on and finish it ... if this blog had sound now it would be blasting out  the theme form Rocky,.... Going The Distance - Bill Conti. ( Brilliant inspirational music) 

I just felt so out of my comfort zone yesterday and longed for my big beads, so i  found some "normal"  beads and made a "comfort" make or two. here's one piece, but the others are for a special challenge to be auctioned for charity which i will reveal  later on in the month. (its all done in secret until the big day) 

this was so much more in my comfort zone...beautiful copper and navy blue  , this is the usual things i like to make.  With  BIG beads and wrapping wires ... not stabbing thumbs with needle that are impossible to thread! 




With the cuff, i did have  a huge wobble and  wasn't sure if i liked it, but  
I will carry on as planned, and if I  hate it at the end… well, I have still learned something. I need to keep reminding myself I am learning something completely new and alien to me...


I am considering unpicking parts of it , and  already I'm thinking of how i would do things differently if i were to do another....so it hasn't put me off completely! 
I will not let those pesky little bleeders win :D 


Here is an update of where i am now ......its the orange bugle beads I'm not happy with mostly. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment