Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

AT LAST ... i started!



I finally started on my  cuff..........

I used Catseyes flat back petal shapes to make a flower, left it for 3 hours to dry and started to bead around it with my peskies and  disaster struck!! 

The petals promptly fell off!!! oops......
As the cuff bent they just worked lose.

Take 2


I used some delightful  Lampie flowers that i had purchased from Lampwork beads by jo 
(website here....   http://www.lampworkbeadsbyjo.co.uk/)
and i started again....

Here's where I'm up to right now.... i know its not much but I've been putting it off  and now its actually begun...... "aint no stoppin us now" as the song goes :D




2 comments:

  1. i "put" my back out a couple of days ago, so am hoping i can get a bit done over the next few days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how you progress with that Kathy. I love the little Bee! I have a Ladybird and Spike the hedgehog also by Jo. They are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete