Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

not a whole lot of beading going on.......

Sadly my back is causing me more difficulty than i expected. Whilst I was using any excuse not to start on the pesky bleeders, this isn't what I had in mind! 

I think  the reorganising of my bead room last week triggered of the muscle spasms around my lower discs in my back.... ouch! 

I  saw my  GP this morning and she told me i need to lie down and walk around occasionly and absolutely not to sit for a few days at least.
I dutifully did as i was told, whilst getting very spaced out  on Diazepam and co-codamol    and had an idea (as you do) .  
Beads and tray with bead mat  were brought up to me.... i could bead whilst laying down.... in a few days i may get quite a bit done. (or so i thought) 

Not a good idea....  although the meds helps me not get stressed about the beads flailing around the room and under the bed covers.....oops! not very comfy getting seedies in you PJ's 


Slight progress from yesterday.....  but its going to be a lot slower than i  anticipated.   but i did use some Bugle beads!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment